Fujiflex Crystal Archive Printing Material is a polyester-base silver halide material, optimised for professional colour printing of display and commercial prints. In addition to high quality colour contact printers and colour enlargers with film, this printing material is also designed for producing exceptional quality digital prints with laser scanning or other digital exposure systems.
Fujiflex Crystal Archive Printing Material produces exceptional quality prints, characterized by wide tonal range, whiter whites and improved D-max, while maintaining distinctive eye-catching colour, durability, and excellent surface smoothness and flatness.
- Vivid colour reproduction
- Detailed reds in abundance, natural greens, and especially vivid yellows.
- High image quality
- Strong resistance against colour image fading, as with all Fujicolor papers.
- Excellent reciprocity characteristics
- Consistently high image quality regardless of size – from contact prints to very big enlargements.
- Remarkable surface smoothness and flatness
- Produces prints with superb gloss and great clarity.
- Brilliant colour reproduction
- Clear and bright yet highly saturated, giving resulting prints heightened sense of realistic colour.
- High D-Max and whiter whites
- Crisp images with rich deep blacks, clean and brilliant highlights, and sharper text.